Do you "LIKE" ninesoup?

sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

Changes (English version)

Hey,

with the intention of  boost my social pages, blog, twitter and facebook, I've been thinking on starting communicate with you in English, the reasons are obvious, it's a universal language and I can reach much more people this way. As you can see, English isn't my first language, so you have to forgive me if make some mistakes in grammar or in some words. So, It's a new page that turns on my history!

I have returned to work 2 days ago and I'm gonna work hard the rest of the month, I'm planning not to play only on Saturdays, that means just 3 days until the end of the month, let's go!

To start this new phase I'm gonna share with you my "Top5 - Best and Worst days". I hope it turns this post a little bit more funny and interesting!




Well, I hope you all enjoyed these changes, it's all for now... 


the best luck for you all...


Cya!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário